CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CREATIVE PERSONALITY
1. Have a great deal of energy, but they are also often quiet and rest
2. Tend to be smart, yet also naive at the same time.
3. Have a combination of playfulness and discipline, or responsibility and irresponsibility.
4. Alternate between imagination and fantasy at one end, and rooted sense of reality at the other.
5. Seem to harbor opposite tendencies on the continuum between extroversion and introversion.
6. Are also remarkably humble and proud at the same time.
7. To a certain extent escape, rigid gender role stereotyping and have a tendency toward androgyny.
8. Generally, are thought to be rebellious and independent.
9. Are very passionate about their work, yet they can be extremely objetive about it as well.
10. The openness and sensitivity often exposes them to suffering pain yet also a great deal of enjoyment.